Century cycling is one of the most popular challenges for cyclists looking to push their limits and achieve a personal victory. At Bike Training Plans we know century riding. From our years of proven race and distance cycling experience to our attention to the needs of our coaching client, we have everything you need to succeed.
Levi’s King Ridge GranFondo is a widely popular, challenging, mass-start cycling event. Steep climbs and downgrades, weather ranging from hot and dry to foggy and cool, and beautiful scenery on the coast make this an event not to be missed. Training for this event is critical! Let us provide the plan and coaching for you to have the ride of your life!
The Death Ride – Tour of the California Alps is a cycling feat. Five mountain passes, a total of 15,000 feet of elevation gain and 129 miles in one ride is a challenge for even the most experienced cyclist. We provide custom training plans, coaching, videos, and tips for each of the climbs so you are confident and ready to conquer California’s best cycling challenge!
- Semi-custom training plans for different skill levels
- Coach-monitored forum for support and training advice
- Route tips and details of each climb (videos included)
- Pacing, climbing, descending and strength training techniques (videos included)
- Equipment and mechanical tips (videos included)
- Race day nutrition advice