Using structured on the bike training plans mixed with cross training, info & videos we help athletes complete some of the toughest rides around.
Our training plans are split into 2 main groups.
Century cycling is one of the most popular challenges for cyclists looking to push their limits and achieve a personal victory. At Bike Training Plans we know century riding. From our years of proven race and distance cycling experience to our attention to the needs of our coaching client, we have everything you need to succeed.
The Death Ride – Tour of the California Alps is a cycling feat. Five mountain passes, a total of 15,000 feet of elevation gain and 129 miles in one ride is a challenge for even the most experienced cyclist. We provide custom training plans, coaching, videos, and tips for each of the climbs so you are confident and ready to conquer California’s best cycling challenge!
TRAINING PLANS FOR CENTURY RIDES
Choice of custom training plan based on the amount of time you have to spend training, the nature of the course, and your finishing time goal.
• Custom training plan developed from proven training principles and experience
• Community and coach forum for support, training advice, and questions
• Pacing, climbing, descending and strength training techniques (videos included)
• Equipment and mechanical tips (videos included)
• Race day nutrition advice
Whether you want to improve your time, or looking to just finish big cycling event is on your bucket list, Bike Training Plans will help you cross the finish line. Don’t leave your training to chance!
TRAINING PLANS FOR DEATH RIDE
Registered for the Death Ride? We’ve got training plans for you!
Choice of 1 of 3 custom plans based on the amount of time you have to spend training and your finishing time goal.
- Community forum for support, training advice, and meeting other Death Ride racers
- Route tips and details of each climb (videos included)
- Pacing, climbing, descending and strength training techniques (videos included)
- Equipment and mechanical tips (videos included)
- Race day nutrition advice
Whether you want to improve your time, still have yet to finish, or this race is on your bucket list, Bike Training Plans will help you cross the finish line at the 2017 Death Ride. No caskets will be needed!
STILL NOT SURE WHICH PLAN IS RIGHT FOR YOU?